Requesting design input on Paper Cuts

Hey Ninjas,

I've been speaking with Matthew Paul Thomas about how we can ensure that
paper cuts that require design changes are looked at by the design team,
and we've come up with the following solution:

   1. Make sure the bug is confirmed and that there is at least some sort
   of design proposal. We should try to simply have design approve our ideas
   that be constantly having to come up with their own.
   2. Assign the Hundred Paper Cuts task to Nick Tait, the project manager
   on Canonical's design team. Be aware that there are two Nick Taits on
   Launchpad at this time. The one we want is the first one, and if you expand
   his profile to see the details you will see that he has a username on
   irc.canonical.com, which is the give away that he's the one we want.
   3. Leave the bug as confirmed. I've been told on other bug reports that
   issue that require design input are marked as incomplete until it's given.
   This is not what we're going to do, and is not what should be happening in
   general on any bug in Ubuntu.
   4. Nick will come along and assign it to a member of the design team who
   will work with the Paper Cuts team on that particular issue.
   5. Once a design has been finalised, it'll be marked as Triaged and
   assigned back to the Paper Cut Ninjas.

Hope that makes sense to everyone.

Are we all cool with this? As ever, you can either respond to this email or
bring it up in #ubuntu-papercuts, or hit me up privately via email (
notgary@xxxxxxxxxx) or notgary on Freenode.

Chris