Re: Meeting reminder

Hi John,

I'm going to be going through the logs later today and writing a blog post
summarising the decisions that were reached. The raw logs themselves can be
found here (html<http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2012/11/22/%23ubuntu-desktop.html>or
txt <http://irclogs.ubuntu.com/2012/11/21/%23ubuntu-desktop.txt>) if you
want to check them out now.

Sorry this is a little rough around the edges. I deliberately didn't hold
it in #ubuntu-meeting this time because I wasn't sure how many people we
were going to get, and held it in #ubuntu-desktop instead. It turns out my
concerns were unfounded and we're going to be holding it in #ubuntu-meeting
from now on, making minuting a lot less of a chore.

Hope this helps you out.
Chris