From: "Chris Wilson" <notgary@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Chris Wilson" <notgary@xxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Ubuntu Papercuts Ninjas" <papercuts-ninja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Papercuts-ninja] Milestone reorganisation.
Date: Fri, Nov 30, 2012 2:49 am
Another thought - if we put most of our focus on GTK+ and Compiz, then we risk missing a lot of valid paper cuts in individual apps that we could work on.
Maybe if we bring back a few more of our older milestones and just add GTK+ and Compiz. I think though we shouldn't try to target too many or else we'll find ourselves spread rather thin.

I'm just thinking out loud at this stage and I'm going to talk this through with you guys before making any more changes.