Re: Milestone reorganisation.

Hi Ninjas.
I think that Chris's last suggestion is spot on.

The app-per-cycle approach seems to be working. I would love to help
tackle some of the most annoying GTK+/Compiz bugs, but this kind of bugs
can mess things up (too many apps can be involved). Better to keep things
simple.

As Chris pointed out, every app has its core technologies. If we target a
GTK+ app, then, we know we'll going to fix some GTK+ bugs on the way, and
we can assign some resources to fix them. The benefit? we are still working
on one app, even if the bug affects several, we have our tests cases
focused.

Same with Unity. Compiz will come without invitation, we just let it in.

So, yes, I believe that there is no need to target GTK+/Compiz in
particular, for now. Mind that I still never fixed a simple bug since I
joined the Ninja group, so, I can only talk about what I see on the
surface. Take it with a grain of salt.