Re: A wiki page for each raring cycle?

Dario, one other thing I forgot to mention was that we should keep all
information relating to a single package on one page. In your third idea
you had reporting and triaging of bugs separated into two pages. I think it
would be a better idea to keep everything on one page so it's easier to
find it, and just organise it by sections.