Re: Tips and tricks for fixing bugs and paper cuts in apps

Hey Chris,

On 04.12.2012 12:43, Chris Wilson wrote:
> The Paper Cut Ninjas are in the process of setting up a 'Dojo' on the
> wiki where we will teach new contributors how to get started hacking on
> the various apps and frameworks we'll be touching in the course of our
> work. The current pages can be found here:
>
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OneHundredPaperCuts/PaperCutsNinja/Dojo/
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OneHundredPaperCuts/PaperCutsNinja/Dojo/UbuntuSoftwareCenter
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/OneHundredPaperCuts/PaperCutsNinja/Dojo/GTK3
>
> I was wondering how this could fit into the wider 'get people involved'
> initiative, and if it crossed paths with anything you've either got
> planned or already under way.

this looks fantastic. Did you consider mailing ubuntu-desktop@ and
ubuntu-devel@ about this? You might reach some more folks who are
interested and get some feedback as well.

Keep up the good work. This is great!

Have a great day,
 Daniel

--
Get involved in Ubuntu development! developer.ubuntu.com/packaging
And follow @ubuntudev on identi.ca/twitter.com/facebook.com/gplus.to