Re: Kubuntu and One Hundred Paper Cuts

On 22 December 2012 13:04, Jonathan Riddell wrote:

  Paper cuts has never done anything on Kubuntu bugs so you can take the project and ...

Jonathan,

Following are a few Kubuntu bugs which were fixed part of papercuts:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/497803
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/497803
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/552709
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/488877
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/393748
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/393750
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/488877
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/552709
https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/397399

Granted just a few handful Kubuntu bugs, around 20(?), were fixed overall since the project started.

*You* did not give much attention to the project, since it was not your 'Canonical' priority at that time when working on kde.

The reason why papercuts failed to make much progress for Kubuntu was that not many in its community had interest in the project.
David and I have been in the kubuntu irc channels trying to get people to go through the bugs, but none were interested.

A larger list of bugs which we tried to triage for Kubuntu! :http://goo.gl/UgxaV
We could not do much when we dint even use Kubuntu, it was not easy to triage the bugs either!

Don't misdirect your anger, when you don't know much about the project!