Re: Constitutional matters

Hi Chris, I think you nailed several things on your last modification,
especially regarding the wiki. Adding to your list, this are my thoughts:

   - A concise definition of a paper cut
   - Well defined milestones
   - A proper wiki homepage (on where everything is linked)
   - A clear mission/vision for the Papercuts Ninjas / Paercutters groups

About the last one:

 * I always thought that the Papercuts Ninja team was about a triaging and
fixing bugs, but reading the wiki page seems that the project is aimed to
fix bugs only.
 * Is not clear if you need to be a Papercut Ninja before joining the
Papercutters team. Seems a logical progression, since you must be suscribed
to the Papercuts Ninja maillist first.
 * The "Fixing a papercut" wiki page seems MIA, perhaps could be replaced
with the Dojo page?

I must say you suprised me with the last changes on the wiki, it is more
or less what I wanted to propose but got delayed due lack of time.
Furthermore, there are a couple of things I still feel are missing or need
improvement:

 * Paper Cut Cycles: An indicator of the current milestone/cycle.
Something like "Currently targeting: Nautilus. Next: Shotwell" could help
people understand what the project is doing right now and focus their
efforts to help.
 * FAQ: A direct link to the complete list of questions on AskUbuntu   an
incentive to post questions there, something like: "Have a question? Ask
here!".
 * Fixing a paper cut: seems odd that Papercuts Ninjas is not mentioned
here.

 I think it is all for now. Please, tell me what you think?
Keep the good work!