 From: sdhan <sdhaan8@xxxxxxxxx>
To: papercuts-ninja@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, 7 March 2013 6:30 AM
Subject: [Papercuts-ninja] Regarding contributing to the OnePaperCutProjects

Hello, I am a newcomer of this project and want to help this project
move forward.

However, I have no clue where to start. I have picked up some bugs that
I want to fix, but I do not know what is the process of fixing it. Where
is the source code? Do I need a special app? I just find the single web
page so packed with daunting information that I often find myself lost
in the sea of unfamiliar terms like "triage" and spending a huge amount
of time just figuring out what I have to do.

Will someone please help me step by step in contributing to this project?
Thanks.