Re: Paper Cuts in 13.10

FYI ----- Forwarded message -----
From: "Timothy Arceri" <t_arceri@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Leonardo \"LeartS\" Donelli" <learts92@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Papercuts-ninja] Paper Cuts in 13.10
Date: Fri, May 10, 2013 8:48 am

Hi Leonardo,

Welcome to the project and thanks for the good feedback. Beginner documentation is an ongoing issue and one we attempted to address last release, we can always use improvements in this area.

I took a look at your eye of gnome patch and it looks pretty good well done. I have provided a review with a couple of comments you will need to address then hopefully the upstream dev should have no problem accepting it. Again welcome and I look forward to seeing more fixes from you over the next release cycle.

Tim ----- Reply message -----