Re: Bug permissions

It seems I have triaged tons of bugs for the papercuts project when I shouldn't be able ?!

El 29/05/13 17:18, Chris Wilson escribió:
Hey Ninja's,

Previously I had changed the "Bug Supervisor" of the paper cuts project. Now I realise this was a mistake as I didn't realise at the time the the ability to mark bugs as Triaged was restricted to that team. I've changed it back to the Papercutters, so anyone in the Paper Cuts Ninjas team who had the ability to mark bugs as triaged will no longer be able to do that.

Chris