We want Ubuntu to ☼

At this time the Ubuntu desktop is limited by plenty of small bugs, but the "One Hundred Papercuts" project has the ambition of making Ubuntu a delightful experience by reducing them. So at this time we're restructuring the hole project to make it to shine as the sun.

If you want this kind of bugs, as we do, to be fixed; you may want to subscribe to #bug 1049082 <https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/1049082> and help us with your points of view. Although we will rather be working than commenting, we will carefully look at them. Feed-back at this time is very appreciated.

Thanks and love ♡