Re: Work-flow prototype

Here it is the explanation: the Bug Stream Map <https://bugs.launchpad.net/hundredpapercuts/+bug/1049082/+attachment/3955080/+files/Bug%20Stream%20Map.pdf>.

On the other hand, I expect the One Hundred Papercuts work-flow <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/One%20Hundred%20Papercuts/Work-flow> to change over time since, rather than details, what's relevant here is the main concept.

If you *wanted to help* improving this prototype work-flow but without leaving working in your projects, you can easily reuse the work-flow in your desired project and give feedback.

Just open one of the lists <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/One%20Hundred%20Papercuts/Work-flow> and change, in your web-browser's *direction*, "hundredpapercuts" by the desired project's short name (for example, "ubuntu").

   https://bugs.launchpad.net/*hundredpapercuts*/+bugs?field.searchtext=...

Good day 🌞 <http://youtu.be/bS6B8zC2CNI>