Re: About bug 1041175 - Overlay scrollbars obscure content in a maximised window Edit

It appears to me that the most probable *reason* this bug hasn't got proper attention by the team is the fact it has no tags, so it won't appear in any search for a particular Ubuntu release.

So what I would try is to *add names* of affected releases into the tag list, and see what will happen.

Regards 🌷