Re: bzr Gedit branch

Tobias Riedling:
Hi,
just learning/ playing around with gtk, and thought i could do domething
usefull. So I got my hands on the papercuts.
Never worked with bazar or launchpad so I tried to follow the online
instructions. But I cannot get this to work.

I'm pretty sure i can provide a patch for Bug #491555 .

But if i do the following:
>branch lp:ubuntu/precise/gedit gedit
it says that "Error: Revision ... not in graph ..."

>branch lp:ubuntu/saucy/gedit gedit
same ...

>branch lp:ubuntu/gedit gedit
it tells me that Packaging branch status: OUT-OF-DATE.

>branch lp:gedit
gives me Version 3.7.1, which is not the latest ...
and a
>bzr bd -- -S -us -uc
tels me :bzr:
  ERROR: Could not find changelog at/home/.../gedit/debian/changelog in
tree.
edit-patch says:
Can not find debian/rules or debian/control. Not in a debian dir?

So, just need a little help to get started :-).

Best Regards
Tobias

Even when I have been using Launchad intensively on bug triaging, I haven't still submitted a patch to a bug report; so I could be easily misleading if I gave directions on this.

Team, can anyone answer Tobias this question?

Thank you.