Re: Getting Involved

Pieter Engelbrecht:
I was looking to join the BugSquad team when I came across a description
of papercuts that also need fixing on the BugSquad's wiki page. But I
can't seem to find any clear instructions on how to find papercut bugs
and help fixing them?

In the Papercuts Ninjas page (https://launchpad.net/~papercuts-ninja); in the team description there's a link which explains everything, and also lists the appropriate bugs.

Pieter Engelbrecht:
> Also do you guys also maybe have an IRC channel?

We only use email, and you can abuse it a little if you want :-)

Just explore, and if you have any doubt ask. You will see that everything is very straightforward, although if this is the first time you do it you will need to make your mind I little bit first.

Afterwards you will note that everything is simple, and fun. I even find it addictive.

Regards ;)