Re: 100 papercuts

As result of our latest conversation, I have made some modifications to the project:

- Changed the definition of papercut from "fast to fix" to "trivial to fix".
- Cleaned all papercuts that didn't fit that definition.
- Advertised the project in some more places where newbies will find it useful to know about it, for example (https://wiki.ubuntu.com/Bugs/Triage). - Changed the supported Ubuntu releases from the two latest regular ones to the latest supported LTS, and the future LTS.

This way papercuts are really easy to anyone, there is high discoverability of the project, and work made in this project is more warranted to translate into a fix than working in 6 months releases.

Thanks for your motivation 👍