Re: I'm stopping contributing

Hello Alberto,

Before I can reply to this email, I'd like to point out a couple things.

First of all, please do not send YouTube videos to mailing lists. Links can break, so references can be non-existant in the future. We like to keep archives, so it's not good to have an archive with broken links. On the other hand, videos are difficult for email communication. I understand that you might feel that text is not enough to express your emotions, but I don't feel inclined to watch a long video instead of reading an email, something I can do whenever I have spare time. I want to understand your situation, but you're putting it difficult here.

Also, please, don't email a whole bunch of mailing lists at once. Blog posts exist for a reason, and we also have Planet Ubuntu as a means for communication like I believe you are looking for at the moment.

Thanks, and I hope you can write an email about your situation, so we can understand what's going on.

Jose