papercutters team mailing list archive

request to join into this team

Hello!

My name is Matheus and i'm in the last year of electrical Engineering in
Federal University of Goiás(Brazil), I use ubuntu since 12.04 version
and it always was really usefull in my researches, now want to return
the favor and help the community. I program since i was fifteen and most
of my work in the university is about Artificial Inteligence and modern
control, so i believe that i can help, learn a lot with this team and
contribute to evolve even more this beautifull and beloved operating
system. if you let me in of course :-).

Best regards;

        Matheus Alves Buenos.

Ps: I'm sorry for any english mistake, i'm studing a lot but portuguese
and english have almost nothing in common.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Matheus Alves Bueno (https://launchpad.net/~destne)