pbxt-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: memory mapping or not?

Hi Michael,

Thanks for the info. Strange is, I would have expected the memory map to be able to grow closer to the size of the virtual memory space (4GB, I am guessing in your case).

We did improve the error handling, but, because other users have experienced similar problems with large tables, we have turned off memory mapping by default in the latest 1.0.08 revision.

Some work would be required before we can enable it again, but this is undecided at the moment.