pbxt-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: New Year and Reflecting on the past

Hi Brian,

Yes, a HA solution as I mentioned there is still planned, but priorities have changed, so I pushed that stuff out.

Currently we have the following in development:

Version 1.0 - The current release, includes XA, online backup and durability modes. Version 1.1 - Beta, includes RAM based tables and checkpointing optimizations.
Version 1.5 - Alpha, experimental optimizations for data log writing.
Version 2.0 - Planned, this version will include engine level asynchronous replication.

To some extent this is all being developed in parallel, but synchronous replication can only be started when asynchronous replication is running. So it will take a while before we get there.

Best regards,

Paul