pbxt-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: "SHOW ENGINE PBXT STATUS" equivalent in Drizzle?

Hi Tim,

On Apr 17, 2010, at 10:21 PM, Tim Soderstrom wrote:

I am super excited to see PBXT in the main Drizzle tree now and have been playing around with it both in Drizzle and in Maria. In Drizzle, though, I noticed that the PBXT system database does not exist. SHOW ENGINE PBXT STATUS also does not work, I assume due to Drizzle's removal of classic SHOW commands. That's a good thing I would say but has there been any thought on how to replace some of this functionality?

No, have not thought about this yet. But, you are right, we will have to think of some substitute for the functionality.

Just curious. PBXT is looking great and it's fantastic to see it in Drizzle main!

Right, we are also very happy to get it in as well. There is still quite a bit to do to clean things up and get all the test running.

But we will be working on it.

Tim S.