pbxt-discuss team mailing list archive

Re: pbxt files in Drizzle

Hi Patrick,

On Aug 18, 2010, at 11:47 PM, Patrick Crews wrote:

Hi guys.

I'm writing to see if you can help me sort out what a directory is doing / should be doing in the Drizzle tree.

In drizzle/tests/r, there is a pbxt directory containing .result files for our test runner. However, I can't find any accompanying .test files and these results don't match up to the tests in the plugin/pbxt directory.

The matching .test files should be in drizzle/tests/t

dtr has been modified to first check for .result files in drizzle/ tests/r/<engine>, when running dtr with the option --engine=<engine>

In this way, an engine can override the standard result for a test.

If a .test file does not exist in drizzle/tests/t for a result file in drizzle/tests/r/pbxt then the test may have been removed, and the pbxt test result forgotten. This is not a serious problem, but the pbxt specific result file should be removed as well.

The tests in plugin/pbxt/t are engine specific tests, and the result files should be plugin/pbxt/r.

Best regards,

Paul

It appears they were merged in here:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/%7Edrizzle-developers/drizzle/development/revision/1462