percona-discussion team mailing list archive

Re: lp:~percona-dev/percona-patches/some-backports into lp:percona-patches

Hi Yasufumi

On 06/05/2009, at 8:24 PM, Yasufumi Kinoshita wrote:
> Review: Approve
> --
> https://code.launchpad.net/~percona-dev/percona-patches/some-
> backports/+merge/6253

I noticed you approved your own merge there.
Would code/patch/merge review by a second person be handy?

I'm sure someone around here will have the necessary expertise to
judge the various things, depending on what the topic is of course.
Could be external to Percona too. It's just good to have that little
bit of QA, every single person overlooks stuff and it's best to catch
early eh.

Cheers,
Arjen.
--
Arjen Lentz, Director @ Open Query (http://openquery.com)
Affordable Training and ProActive Support for MySQL & related

Follow our blog at http://openquery.com/blog/
OurDelta: free enhanced builds for MySQL @ http://ourdelta.org

https://code.launchpad.net/~percona-dev/percona-patches/some-backports/+merge/6253
Your team Percona developers is subscribed to branch lp:percona-patches.