percona-discussion team mailing list archive

Re: CLIENT_STATISTICS included in userstats patch for 5.1?

Jay,

It should be quite simple, but we just had no time yet to port to 5.1.
You can contact us if you would like to help with sponsoring this activity.

Thanks,
Vadim

--
Vadim Tkachenko, CTO, Percona Inc.
Phone +1-888-401-3403, ICQ: 369-510-335, Skype: vadimtk153

Percona Training Workshops - 30 October - New York
http://www.percona.com/training/