percona-discussion team mailing list archive

Re: --oltp-secondary-index

We merged up the drizzle changes with trunk and have submitted that for
merge. Alexey was looking at merging it but it looks like we broke
Windows builds. I've been meaning to help look in to that but haven't
gotten the chance yet.

Monty