phatch-dev team mailing list archive

time-shift-action (for robin)

Hi Robin,

Don't worry about the fact the metadata is not written. It should be
easy to fix for me once I have your action source code and an example
set of pictures with a log. It would be a waste of your valuable time,
while for me it would be very fast. Instead I really would prefer, if
you feel like doing something more to work on the time shift action:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/phatch/+spec/time-shift-action

You did something like that already in your gps action, but this one
is more specific as an independent action. It can shift time by by
seconds, hour, day, ... For the gps action the time shift is about the
difference between log file and camera. For the time shift action is
more like if the battery of your camera failed and puts your pictures
in the wrong time, date or year. It is a popular request, so many
users will be glad. It should be more easy as the gps action, but I
might be wrong of course.

So when I fix the metadata flushing bug, we immediately have two shiny
new features ;-)

Thanks in advance,
Stani

--