phatch-dev team mailing list archive

Multiprocessing (was Re: Variable border action)

Hi,
Just a quick reminder, there is already a blueprint on multiprocessing
filed here:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/phatch/+spec/multiprocessing-support

I will add my notes from the previous mail there.

So if someone wants to work on multiprocessing, it would be good to
get the author of the blueprint involved. Phatch needs more
developers, so try all you can to get him on board!

Best regards,
Stani