phatch-dev team mailing list archive

Poloraid action list added to library

Hi,
I thought a Polaroid action list would be a good test case for the
variable border action. So I googled some tutorials and made the
action list. This gave some inspiration for improvements:
- Highlight action: I added an opacity field. The highlight action as
it was until now, was ideal for glossy web2.0 style badges. However
for subtle photo reflections the highlights were to strong. So I added
an opacity field which uses the ImageMath module.
- Variable border: when an image has an alpha mask and the borders are
positive, the action should use that mask instead.
- pil.py: when the exif tags are not writable (png), the image should
be saved in its orientation (this means rotated).
Please try to polaroid action list (available from File>Library) and
let me know if you see improvements.
Enjoy,
Stani

--