phatch-dev team mailing list archive

usabilty: behaviour add action dialog box

Hi,
I remember a user asking that the add dialog box keeps open. So you
can add multiple actions at once. Instead of the Add and Cancel
buttons, you would have Add and Close buttons. What I like about the
current behaviour is that often I find myself adding one action, which
than would require two clicks instead of one. So it is about the
balance of adding multiple actions versus adding one action. Maybe an
option could be that the add dialog closes automatically when it loses
focus (eg when you edit a parameter in the action list.) So this would
combine the convenience. Although it seems unexpected, it would be the
best workflow for me.  I could enable this for a while so we can test
drive.
I'm curious to hear from you all: what is your opinion on this?
Stani

--
Phatch Photo Batch Processor - http://photobatch.stani.be
SPE Python IDE - http://pythonide.stani.be