phatch-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Phatch for Geeks

Orgasmic.  It just gets better all the time.  We could hook into Panoramic
or Mosaic builders.  Goodness, we could even hook  .... PhotoShop.

The downside is of course that it's a portal virus makers. If we had a web
site on which people could publish actions for anyone to download, this
would be an invitation for hackers.  Mind you, it's really Python that
exposes the security risk - not Phatch.

Robin