phatch-dev team mailing list archive

Re: [Merge] lp:~jochym/phatch/Actions into lp:phatch

> Hi Pawel,
>
> Due to Ubuntu Feature Freeze, I'll try to get in quicker.
>
> The WarmUp action does not respect the transparency, at least not of a gif
> image I tried. Could you build in support for transparency? (Test with RGBA
> and GIF.) I know these are not common cases but Phatch should work always.

I have implemented it. It works but I do not like my implementation. Unfortunately convert('P') does not handle transparency properly or I dont know how to use it.
For now I've pushed it to the save function - so the action returns RGB/RGBA and the save makes the conversion. It works but there is no control over palette type and there is ugly warning about conversion in the log. On the other hand the action changes the palette completely so one should convert it properly in the script anyway.
I have improved the speed slightly also.

> Please make the label 'Warm Up' instead of 'WarmUp'. Use the following tags
> for now:
> - warm up: filter
> - grid: size, filter

Done
--
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~jochym/phatch/Actions/+merge/19100
Your team Phatch Developers is subscribed to branch lp:phatch.