phatch-dev team mailing list archive

Re: Phatch 0.28 Mac - prerelease 20100617 for testing

Hi Robin,

I hope the Mac beta-testers shoot in action now ;-) We can drop much
more imagemagick programs than you have marked. Please remove all the
programs listed here for Windows:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~stani/phatch/trunk/annotate/head:/setup/windows/clean_imagemagick.bat

If possible also make a shell script (clean_imagemagick.sh?) for it,
as it is the best documentation for other developers. Note that this
file also exists for Blender:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~stani/phatch/trunk/annotate/head:/setup/windows/clean_blender.bat

For your next build please merge trunk as the translations errors
should be fix now and we have some people testing Phatch in French,

Thanks a lot!
Stani