Let's see if he volunteers to help. If he doesn't want oget get involved, then we don't need to discuss his contribution!

Robin
http://clanmills.com

On Jul 18, 2010, at 23:24 PM, Zrtveni Jarac wrote:

There is still some icons which are borrowed and needs to be replace, like Offset, Posterise, Rank, Tamogen, Sketch... Icons needs to be done in one style, I still didn't make it to redone all icons. If Renault's friend can do exactly copy of style from icons like Canvas, Fit, Round... then it's OK that Renault's friend give it a try to make icons which still needs to be replaced.

Other option is to give Renault's friend a job create completely new icon set, which is huge amount of work. Any way, icons must fit to basic visual identity of Phatch.

Best regards,
Igor Kekeljevic, visual designer

From: André Renault <kestrel.andre@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Stani <spe.stani.be@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: phatch-dev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sat, July 17, 2010 2:37:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Phatch-dev] New Phatch Packaging

The status bar doesn't bug me for now. It's just my corrupted copy. I could try it tonight (I'm on a PC; I may go to the mall in Angers tonight where there's WiFi). I'd like to add my congrats for the graphics. God to see Igor did some good work.

Speaking of graphics, I have a friend who's amazing with Photoshop and Inkscape. His gallery is www.sycamoreent.webatu.com and he may give us better icons than we have now (in terms of HIG compliance). Interested? If you are I'll send him an email.
André Renault
kestrel.andre@xxxxxxxxx
defrostedhummingbird@xxxxxxxxx