phatch-dev team mailing list archive

Phatch 0.28 Mac - prerelease 20100727 for testing

Happy Phatch Fanatics:

Another pre-release of Phatch 0.28 for testing on the Mac.  Enjoy.  New eye-candy this month.  Igor's done great work on the installer graphics.  André (M le Icon) has also done terrific work on the Phatch icon and the Installer Icon (the disk drive Icon when you open the dmg).  And Russel's provided a new build of PIL.

Stani's having a well deserved summer vacation in rather less visited parts of Europe including Albania!  Have fun, Stani.

I'm hoping when he returns, we'll get done on Phatch 0.28 late August or early September.  We'll see.

Download and release notes at:
http://clanmills.com/Phatch28-prerelease/

Robin
http://clanmills.com