phpdevshell team mailing list archive

[Question #190959]: Changing language to spanish

New question #190959 on PHPDevShell:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/190959

Please i need your help i have dowloadedd all the files .mo too i have changed the chracterset, region, and language to spanish but not chnage the interfaz to spanish, i need some tutorial or manula of how i can to chnage the language all to spanish, i have read all the manual and tutorial but not find how i can to chnage the language to spanish, please help me tell me were i must point the .mo files

Thanks

Darren

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.