phpdevshell team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #192402]: Age of the Framework

Question #192402 on PHPDevShell changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/192402

Don Schoeman posted a new comment:
I have been using PHPDevShell since 2007 for each of my PHP based
projects. I have done around 8 projects using PHPDevShell of which 2 of
those are very large scale projects, 4 are medium sized and the rest are
relatively small. I am also using it for my latest large scale project
which have not been counted in as I am still a long way from completing
it. All my projects are web based applications and not CMS's.

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.