phpdevshell team mailing list archive

[Question #193419]: fopen fails on remote server

New question #193419 on PHPDevShell:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/193419

Hi.  I'm trying to deploy a phpdevshell site (which works on localhost) to Zend's phpcloud.com and I'm getting an "Uncaught Exception while running" message when I open the site.  The symptom is an fopen command failure.  Here's what the error page looks like: http://www.imagebam.com/image/65b3ef184562829

I suspect that I can fix this problem but phpcloud.com is in beta...  Any suggestions?

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.