phpdevshell team mailing list archive

[Question #204289]: PluggableAuth V1.0.0 Exception with bad password

New question #204289 on PHPDevShell:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/204289

I installed the PluggableAuth V1.0.0 just to see what would happen.

If I login with a valid username and password everything works fine, i get authenticated againist PDS's database user table.

However if I attempt to login in with a bad username or password I get the following exception:

"Uncaught Exception while running
This page will try to provide as much information as possible so you can track down (and hopefully fix) the problem.

The error

The message of the error is as follow:

Unable to implement auth plugin

The error occurred in file C:\Dev\xampp\htdocs\phpdev\plugins\PluggableAuth\includes\AUTH_login.class.php at line 48"

When uninstall the plugin I no longer get the exception when a login with a bad username or password. I only get the standard invalid user name or password error message.

Is this normal behavior for this plugin?

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.