phpdevshell team mailing list archive

[Question #207305]: menu iframe height percent

New question #207305 on PHPDevShell:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/207305

How do set the height of an Iframe using percent in a new menu. I tried using something like 80% but it didn't work very well.  If I set it to something like just 1000 it looks pretty. I assume that defaults to pixels.

The reason we used the iframe option is because we are deploying existing content that's deployed on the same web server as the dev shell but that is in different directories. Using relative urls seems to work pretty well.

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.