phpdevshell team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #209172]: How can I interact with a remote database in my own plugins?

Question #209172 on PHPDevShell changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/209172

pystone gave more information on the question:
Many thanks!

I have written a class in the mode of PHPDS_legacyConnector, say
PY_Connector. In that class, I simply change the applyConfig function,
so the connection to sql is based on my own information of mysql
database.

In the model php extending PHPDS_query of my own plugin, I add this:

protected $connector = 'PY_Connector';

Yet when running, it seems that all the database operation are based on that connector....
I don't know whether I can deal with the multidb in this way..

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.