phpdevshell team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #209172]: How can I interact with a remote database in my own plugins?

Question #209172 on PHPDevShell changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/209172

pystone is still having a problem:
This method doesn't work. When I tried to run this "SELECT `UserName`
FROM `UserInfo` WHERE `UserID` = 3;" using this method, I got the error
message "Table 'phpdev.userinfo' doesn't exist". I am sure that the
table 'UserInfo' exist in my own database. In addition, from the message
we can know that the change of 'dbName' does not work because the
message mentioned 'phpdev.userinfo' rather than 'test.userinfo' (test is
the name of my own database)...

What's more, in the class extending from PHPDS_legacyConnector, I even
tried to overwrite the applyConfig function, and it was totally the same
as above.

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.