phpdevshell team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #209172]: How can I interact with a remote database in my own plugins?

Question #209172 on PHPDevShell changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/209172

Greg proposed the following answer:
You declared applyConfig() as private. It won't work, since this method is called from outside, it's not masking the parent's method, so your won't be called.
Just delcared it exactly as its parent and it should work:

protected function applyConfig($db_config = '')
{
}

greg

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.