phpdevshell team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #220604]: V3.2.0 and V3.1.2 Installation Failure

Question #220604 on PHPDevShell changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/220604

Ryan Perreault is still having a problem:
Hi Greg,

I updated my copy of the _complete.sql file based on that exact link you
posted. The installation now works.

However - When I try to land on the main index page, I still get that
error described in the first comment. It looks like its referencing a
table (_db_core_menu_access_logs) that was never created during the
install on my end.

I'm running MySQL 5.5
Windows 7 x64
i7-2630QM 2.0 GHz
8 GB RAM

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.