phpdevshell team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #220625]: Need more RedBeanPHP tutorials

Question #220625 on PHPDevShell changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/220625

TitanKing proposed the following answer:
Once rb is a factory you don't have to use invokeQuery at all.
On 31 Jan 2013 6:46 PM, "Total Lag" <question220625@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Question #220625 on PHPDevShell changed:
> https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/220625

> Total Lag is still having a problem:
> It is simple. Perhaps too simple lol.  I guess my thoughts were what
> would be the most easiest/efficient way to query?  Should I make a
> phpdevshell model so I can use invokeQuery but instead of sql use rb in
> the model or should I just not use invokeQuery at all and use just only
> RB functions/models?  If there aren't any implications using one over
> the other then I guess my question is moot :)
>
> --
> You received this question notification because you are an answer
> contact for PHPDevShell.

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.