phpdevshell team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #220604]: V3.2.0 and V3.1.2 Installation Failure

Question #220604 on PHPDevShell changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/220604

Greg requested more information:
I'm also using MySQL 5.5 so it's probably not the problem.

First take a look in the folder /write/logs (inside the PHPDS
installation folder), there should be a few "error**.html" files.

Please send me directly (greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) these files and also your
config file (on a plain installation, it should be /config/single-
site.config.php) and we'll step from there to solve the problem.

Don't post them here, since they contain your password.

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.