phpdevshell team mailing list archive

[Question #233934]: problem when loading google map

New question #233934 on PHPDevShell:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/233934

hi,

phpdevshell is the first framework i ever used. During the development, i encounter some issue.

Below is the code i paste into track.tpl file in views folder

{literal}
<script type="text/javascript" src="http://maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?sensor=false";></script>
<script type="text/javascript">
function initialize() {
 map = new google.maps.Map(document.getElementById("map_canvas"), {
 center: new google.maps.LatLng(3.33, 122.333),
 zoom: 8,
 mapTypeId: google.maps.MapTypeId.ROADMAP,
 scaleControl: true,
 mapTypeControl: true,
 zoomControl: true,
    zoomControlOptions: {
      style: google.maps.ZoomControlStyle.LARGE
    },
  mapTypeControlOptions: {
 style: google.maps.MapTypeControlStyle.HORIZONTAL_BAR
 },
  streetViewControl: true,
 navigationControl: true,
 navigationControlOptions: {
 style: google.maps.NavigationControlStyle.SMALL
 }
 });
}
</script>
<script>
window.onload = initialize;
</script>
{/literal}

{$test}

the issue is my ggogle map toolbar is not appear in chrome and IE.

I did not encounter this issue when load into blank php page without using framework.

Thank in advance. I hope i can use this framework on my next project

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.