phpdevshell team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #233934]: problem when loading google map

Question #233934 on PHPDevShell changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/233934

joha posted a new comment:
Dear Greg,

I'm really sorry because i have change to another framework called yii.
The reason is I need something to complete within very short time and
i'm not able to waiting for your answer. I have done the same thing in
Yii framework with less hassle. Anyway thank you for your framework
cause i'm able to understand MVC in very short time.

Thank you

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.