phpdevshell team mailing list archive

Re: [Question #215881]: How to make plugin auto installed?

Question #215881 on PHPDevShell changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/215881

Hiteshbhai confirmed that the question is solved:
I think that's not the answer, we were looking for.

However, we added new controller and a helper class similar to
controllers/plugin-admin/plugin-activation.php and
includes/pluginManager.class.php  and provided a way to
install/uninstall/reinstall plugin through URL.

In RPM post install script we simply use this URL  to install/unistall
and reinstall depending on our needs.

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.