phpdevshell team mailing list archive

[Question #242073]: Error Updating User (3.5 RC)

New question #242073 on PHPDevShell:
https://answers.launchpad.net/phpdevshell/+question/242073

Testing 3.5 RC.  After I create a new user, I receive an error when attempting to access the user information.

The exception class is "PHPDS_databaseException" and the error code is 0. The content of the exception is as follow:
Error invoking a query of class "PAGINATION_readPaginationQuery"

SELECT SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS
			t1.user_id, t1.user_display_name, t1.user_name, t1.user_password, t1.user_email, t1.user_group, t1.user_role, t1.date_registered, t1.language,
			t2.user_group_name,
			t3.user_role_name
		FROM
			_db_core_users t1
		LEFT JOIN
			_db_core_user_groups t2
		ON
			t1.user_group = t2.user_group_id
		LEFT JOIN
			_db_core_user_roles t3
		ON
			t1.user_role = t3.user_role_id
		 WHERE user_id != \'x\'

 LIMIT 0, 30

It appears that the user_id and proper db prefix is not being supplied to the sql query.  This error also appears on pending users menu item.

PHPDevShell, which is an answer contact for PHPDevShell.